Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pink, but only on my Lips-


Basically anyone that knows me, is aware that regardless of my garb, hair color, complexion, mood, season...ok, (you get the point).... I'm rarely spotted without my signature pink lips. In 2007, I finally found the perfect must-have hue that Gucci Westman had created for the Proenza Schouler show... I legit put my name on a waiting list at the Lancome store and anxiously awaited three months to purchase 5 tubes.... Unfortunately, the color sold out immediately and was obvi a limited one time only addition... With great sadness my last Proenza Pink cartridge of bliss terminated this winter... after seeking high & low, at last I was able to find a creamy, "similar" shade, by YSL under the Rouge Volupte line called Lingerie Pink #07....

-Although it will never replace my beloved Proenza (R.I.P.), I guess it will have to be a close enough match!

1 comment: